Lemonade AND Christmas?

Lemonade AND Christmas?  An odd combo I know, but that is what I felt like working on all weekend and so I did.  :)
I also worked on my very first quilt pattern and it is SO close to being done, but I do have to finish the binding and then take some photos before I publish it (I'll have it for sale on Craftsy).  I am so excited, but very nervous at the same time.  I think my nerves are getting the better part of me and that is why I just can't seem to put the final touches on the quilt and the pattern.  Has this ever happened to you?

Because of my reluctance to finish that pattern, I worked on a couple of other projects this weekend.
I made two more blocks of my Midnight Lemonade quilt from the Holiday Wishes book.  I only have one more to go before I have completed all of the blocks in the pattern.  There is a good chance I will repeat a few blocks to increase the size of the quilt.

I think my points are improving with these blocks.



Speaking of the Holiday Wishes book...
I knew that I wanted to make a table runner for our office gift exchange this year and I saw the All Snowed In pattern in there and pulled out the Juniper Berry Jolly Bar pack that I had, and sure enough, if I made each block different, it would work.  So, I got to cutting and sewing and it is turning out great.  It's not done yet, because I started it pretty late on Sunday, but I am thinking that it (Along with my pattern quilt binding I swear!) will get done this week.


I think I will find some way to use the rest of the pack for placemats or a smaller matching runner for a side table.  I haven't decided yet.

Linking up with:
Linky Party Tuesday
Let's Bee Social
Needle and Thread Thursday
Fabric Frenzy Friday

Comments

  1. Your Holiday Wishes look great. I'm looking forward to seeing your quilt and quilt pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the second block a lot! Good luck getting your pattern finished!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous blocks, don't be nervous about your first pattern, looking at your work, you obviously know what you're talking about! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments from you. It makes my day. I try to respond to each and every comment via email. Unless of course you are a no-reply blogger because I don't have a way to respond to you, but I appreciate and read the comments just as much.
I hope you have a wonderful day.
Happy Quilting!