July Color Challenge Block - Yellow Green

This month has gone by so fast.  I can hardly believe it is July already.  
I have had a whirlwind of activities in my life and unfortunately, haven't had much time to quilt over the last month.  
Amidst vacation, finding a new job and place to live, and the moving itself I did manage to get the Yellow-Green block done for this month.
So, I apologize for the lack of a fun post (and it's a shame because this is one of my favorite block designs so far), but I will be back at it as soon as I get settled into my new place.  :)








And don't forget to stop by the other blogs:

Sewing with D









Comments

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments from you. It makes my day. I try to respond to each and every comment via email. Unless of course you are a no-reply blogger because I don't have a way to respond to you, but I appreciate and read the comments just as much.
I hope you have a wonderful day.
Happy Quilting!