2018 Monthly Color Challenge Blog Hop

2018 is coming up quick and I am so excited to be a part of the 2018 Monthly Color Challenge Blog Hop created by Jen at Patterns by Jen.



Here is how it is going to work (shared directly from Jen's post):

On the first of each month I will be posting a quilt block with instructions for a finished size of 12" or 6". The blocks are beginner friendly and will feature one color. The bloggers for that month will either be making that block, OR they will be sharing their own free pattern which may or may NOT be a quilt block.

Towards the end of the year I will share a few different layouts, so you can finish your quilt.

The challenge is to make something in that color for that month, either the block (either size or both) or something else. A link up party will open ONE week before the end of the month, here on the Patterns By Jen blog. When you have made your block or something else, link it up and on the 1st I will choose a winner. There are fabric bundles and gift certificates that will be given all year long!

Oh, did you not know there would be prizes??  :D
Yes-oh-Yes.  Lots of prizes. 
Big shout out to all of our amazing Sponsors:






















AND.....
A super awesome Grand Prize:

Jen at Dizzy Quilter is providing the grand prize! 

For every month you enter the link up, you get an entry for the grand prize.

The generous prize provided is you will get your top quilted by her (up to 90" x 90"),  a $202.50 value!

You must provide the backing, 8" longer than width and length. Batting can be purchased from Jen, for $20, if you like.

Return shipping is included for US residents only.
**Please note, the quilt will not be trimmed or bound, those services are extra**

Thanks to Jen for putting this whole thing together(and for letting me copy some of your text :))!  It is going to be so much fun!!





Comments

  1. Hm, I may do this as my all-solids quilt goal for 2018... Yay for being a chosen one!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments from you. It makes my day. I try to respond to each and every comment via email. Unless of course you are a no-reply blogger because I don't have a way to respond to you, but I appreciate and read the comments just as much.
I hope you have a wonderful day.
Happy Quilting!